I’ve been tagged by the lovely Mum2BabyInsomniac in this meme of 10 Questions.
The rules are as follows:
1) Answer the 10 questions
2) Tag someone to do the same
3) Go and leave a comment on the original blog post over at Super Amazing Mum and comment that you have done so in order for us to find out who has been tagged and therefore find out more about our fellow bloggers!
So here goes….
1. Describe yourself in seven words
Chatty, Friendly, Mummy,Wife, daughter Sleep deprived.
2. What keeps you awake at night?
It’s usually the baby waking up and then not going back to sleep. Evil teething has come to grace its presence in our house. But on the plus side baby boy got his first tooth last week. Hurrah!!
3. If you could be anyone for day, who would you be and why?
Can I be me but on holiday for the day? And maybe throw in a full nights sleep?
4. What are you wearing now?
Today I’ve been in my pjs all day long. I was aiming to have a lazy day indoors and watch a lot of TV and instead ended up cleaning out the whole of upstairs and organising the babys wardrobe. It looks really clean now. But I’m totally knackered. Still, Vampire Diaries is on tonight!
5. What scares you?
Besides death and losing a loved one I would have to go with the supernatural.
I.e ghosts and haunted places. I am very antsy about “haunted” places and movies about the supernatural so things like Poltergeist, Omen and Paranormal activity are a complete no no for me!
6. What is the best and the worst thing about blogging?
The best thing for me is recording the memories of motherhood and the little milestones of baby growing up. I found in the early months all I could remember was that I hadn’t had enough sleep and I wasn’t remembering that much about baby boy growing up. I love recording things and over time I’ve started blogging about all sorts of randomness that pops out of my head. I occasionally wonder whether people will be interested but always remind myself it’s my blog.
The worst thing about blogging is the self appointed blog police. Those that dictate what you should or shouldn’t be writing about and those that like to hide behind a blog and behave in a pure nasty bitchy manner.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
Doing a Tesco shop!
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I’d love it I’d i could ignore negative baby related comments and rise above it. I am getting better I have to say!
9. Slankets – Yes or no?
You can’t beat a proper blanket!!
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you?
I was tagged by the lovely Mum2BabyInsomniac who is mummy to Lyla Cherry. We started blogging at the same time and I love reading about Lyla growing up and the word “cuggles” has stuck in my head. I also admire how Mum2BabyInsomniac is going to college in the evening at and balances bringing Lyla up with it. I am dreading going back to work in 2 months time!
There you have it…
And now I tag