The theme this week on Kate’s Listography is Random Things I like. Here are mine:
1. Coleslaw with Biryani. It is amazing!! Try it. I don’t eat Biryani without it now. Even after knowing my hubby for over a decade he won’t try it and thinks I am weird for having such a weird combination. More for me I suppose, hurrah!!
2. Watching fresh snow fall whilst I’m sat indoors. All warm and dry. I definitely don’tlike being snowed in though!
3. Quentin Tarantino I am a complete wimp when it comes to supernatural / paranormal movies but give me some mindless violence and I can sit munching popcorn happily whilst watching Lucy Liu slice the top of someone’s skull off!
4. A sweatshirt I bought from Primarni about 15 years ago. My mum has threatened to chuck it in the bin if ever she gets her hands on it. My Precious.
5. Sweet Home Alabama Sappy feel good movie. Can’t be watching skull slicing all the time!