Where I Do It

I have been tagged in this rather intimate MeMe created by Bibsey. It’s all about doing it! It seems my Taggers love the bedroom and the kitchen. Sometimes whilst looking out of the window at the same time! You can read Mum2BabyInsomniacs and Diary of a Lagos Mum by clicking the links.

Me? I don’t like doing it in bed. I’d probably fall asleep in about 30 seconds flat! Instead, I do it elsewhere. I’ve done it once in the car and it made me a bit nauseous as the car was moving at the time and hubby was complaining I should be looking at him, not doing it! Most often though, I do it here…

20111114-105624.jpg

On the sofa! All comfy, usually keeping an eye on the baby. Yes, this is where I blog. All on my phone! The baby makes it too hard to blog on a laptop. Unless of course I want to enjoy him banging on the keyboard whilst doing it.

So where do YOU do it?

I now tag…

@Averagemummy
@BessyTweets
@AlliMarshall
@Pinkyaks

1. Averagemummy November 14, 2011 / 11:30 am

This meme is hilarious! Im guessing you weren’t driving at the time! ;0)
    Thanks for the tag!

2. Mum2babyinsomniac November 14, 2011 / 1:22 pm

Hahaha love it! And doing it in the car?! That would make me puke everywhere! I usually type them on my phone then email to my laptop for editing! Usually lots of typos! X

3. catparrott November 14, 2011 / 2:25 pm

You do it all on your phone? I admire your committment! All my posts would only be two sentences long as I get so fed up typing on mine. x

4. Jennypaulin @ mummy mishaps November 14, 2011 / 6:18 pm

Fancy blogging in the car!! Lol
    I think the sofa is the most popular answe so far – comfy and good for keeping an eye on things xx

5. motherventing November 14, 2011 / 8:21 pm

I say let the baby blog as well. You never know, he might come up with some Pulitzer prize-winning blog posts… 😉

Huzzah for the sofa bloggers! I would also fall very asleep in bed. Zzzzzzzz

6. LagosMum November 15, 2011 / 11:55 am

I blog from bed. But not *in* bed. Just sitting on it. Sometimes, if there’s something I just have to get down and I’m not near my laptop, I use my blackberry and email it to myself!

7. Alli Marshall (@AlliMarshall) November 18, 2011 / 10:02 am

Can’t believe you do all this blogging on your phone!

8. Kristal Janick November 22, 2011 / 5:35 pm

Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you’ll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks!