43 Thoughts on “Project 52 – Week 42 / Silent Sunday

1. impressive skillz! great photo 😀

2. Coombe Mill (Fiona) (@coombemill) on October 21, 2012 at 3:14 am said:

Daring climber!

3. Erica Price on October 21, 2012 at 7:20 am said:

An intrepid explorer!

4. Has somebody learned to climb?

5. That looks a bit unsafe – the sort of thing my kids have been doing since they were tiny and still do now! Great picture! :)

6. donna bird on October 21, 2012 at 7:53 am said:

cheeky monkey

7. He looks like a very determined adventurer!

8. Aww they get everywhere and I bet he loved this. Very cheeky grin!!

9. Jenny paulin on October 21, 2012 at 8:27 am said:

Uh oh! I have constant battles with my two about not doing this!!

10. Nikki Thomas on October 21, 2012 at 8:27 am said:

A climbing monster!! I have a couple of those! Great photo.

11. fivegoblogging on October 21, 2012 at 9:28 am said:

And for my next trick…
    A familiar sight in our house too!

12. sarahmumof3 on October 21, 2012 at 10:11 am said:

my littlest is forever climbing on the sofa – I swear he has a fear of walking on the floor!

13. Oh dear, my six year old was like that as a toddler and if I’m honest she still climbs on the sofa now!

14. An indiana Jones in the making! x

15. Almost like a little kitty cat crawling along there

16. Cheeky climbing monkey!

Thanks for linking up

17. Up to mischief? Lovely cheeky pic! :)

18. Sarah james (@apartyofseven) on October 21, 2012 at 5:26 pm said:

ah…a climber!! oh no!!

19. Hey hey, a climber :0) Nice.

20. Claire Gillespie (@miss_claireeg) on October 21, 2012 at 7:43 pm said:

Brilliant! That’s a view I’m faced with on a daily basis… 😉

21. Yep! So much fun! So happy and a proud achievement- lovely moment captured.

22. Hope there was a safe descent!

23. Haha, the cheeky smile says it all!

24. That always makes my heart stop. Aly does it and Mia who’s 2 tries to copy

25. We have a climber too! The tantrums she throws when we take her off the sofa are amazing!

26. he is getting so big!

27. crystaljigsaw on October 22, 2012 at 2:52 pm said:

Lol, either he’s trying to hide or he’s getting into climbing. Either way, great photo!

CJ x