65 Thoughts on “Photo of the Week – Week 17

1. What a fabulous lion! Great shot x

2. roaaaaar! what a big lion! I bet he was intrigued but it wasnt he? x

3. Little Z looks in awe! Where did you see the lion?

4. Chelseamamma on April 28, 2013 at 6:59 am said:

What a handsome lion!!

5. Ooooh scary lion!!! Where was that? fab pic! x

6. Hopefully the lion wasn’t too scary. Great capture.

7. ROOOOAAAARRR! Looks to me Like Z likes him!

8. Ooooh way how cool x

9. Nikki Thomas on April 28, 2013 at 7:27 am said:

Aw what a fab photo? Is Z scared or fascinated?

10. A very regal lion, with a small person obviously not that worried about him! 😀

11. oooh i love this, brilliant photo xx

12. Z looks fascinated :)

13. Seeing that lion from Z’s perspective makes it look really impressive.

14. sarahmumof3 on April 28, 2013 at 8:09 am said:

ROOOAAARRR!! great statue

15. Your little boy doesn’t seem phased, GREAT PIC.

16. deborabora on April 28, 2013 at 8:43 am said:

Hear me Rooooooaaaaaar

17. Very impressive lion! x

18. Michelle @ Bod for tea on April 28, 2013 at 8:46 am said:

Love how you’ve shot this from his level so the lion looks MASSIVE – very impressive isn’t he!

19. How brave – looks so scary to be so close.

20. A very scary lion!

21. National gallery? Love the contrast.

22. That is one large lion! x

23. That’s a lovely photo! Big lion! :)

24. wow thats fab! where was it? x

25. Rawr! Cool statue and shot!

26. He looks very imposing from this angle :-)

27. @ADadCalledSpen on April 28, 2013 at 2:48 pm said:

Is that the statue that represents The Premier League or have I just been watching too much football recently?

Great photo.

28. Raaawwwwr!! Love it!

29. Love it, where was it taken?

30. Ha! Love it. Little Z doesn’t seem intimidated at all by the ma-housive lion.

31. helloitsgemma on April 28, 2013 at 9:05 pm said:

I love the side long glance – tentative.

32. Love the way he is looking at the lion!

33. Z looks impressed! Where is this?

34. raaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fantastic lion, little one looks most impressed x

35. The Trafford Centre? I’m jealous! I love it there. Great lion too!

36. I know exactly where you are! My kids hate it there!!
    xx

37. That’s a good one, he definitely looks in (r)are there!

Thanks for linking up to 365.

38. There’s definitely a little bit of caution there isn’t there? Great shot though, can’t believe how grown up he’s becoming!

Thanks for linking up to 365.