1. jenny paulin November 23, 2013 / 10:21 pm

looks like a scene from either The Beach or the James Bond film – is it Goldfinger??? anyway while i try to remember… its a stunning photo x
    jenny paulin recently posted…My Week That Was #47 (Project 365)My Profile

2. Honest Mum November 23, 2013 / 10:57 pm

AH-Mazing! Bet you had a fabulous holiday x

3. Nikki Thomas November 23, 2013 / 10:37 pm

Wow wow wow!! That is really stunning!
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…Project 365 – Week 46My Profile

4. clearlybex November 24, 2013 / 7:23 am

Oh wow!!!!! That is stunning. Where was this photo taken? X

5. Faded Seaside Mama November 24, 2013 / 7:29 am

Is this near Phi Phi island? It is very reminiscent of the Beach! I would very much like to be there right now!
    Faded Seaside Mama recently posted…Silent Sunday 24/11/13My Profile

6. Sarah MumofThree World November 24, 2013 / 7:58 am

Wow, that’s stunning! Fabulous reflection. Look forward to reading more about your holiday and hope you’re over the jet lag now!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 24.11.13My Profile

7. Emma November 24, 2013 / 9:08 am

Gorgeous pic! I adore Malaysia, haven’t been for years though. Have an amazing time! 🙂
    Emma recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Erica Price November 24, 2013 / 9:36 am

Stunning scenery – must have been a memorable holiday.

9. John Adams November 24, 2013 / 10:47 am

I saw that pic and thought “I’ve been there, it’s in Malaysia”…and then I saw the tag! Such a wonderful place isn’t it? Well framed image. Hope you had a great time.
    John Adams recently posted…Silent Sunday, 24 November, 2013My Profile

10. Corinne November 24, 2013 / 11:06 am

It looks beautiful, I’m a bit jealous of your trip!
    Corinne recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

11. Lou's Lake Views November 24, 2013 / 3:32 pm

How beautiful! Can’t help feeling a tad envious, especially as I look out over a inch of freshly fallen snow and it’s -10 out!
    Lou’s Lake Views recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

12. Sally November 24, 2013 / 6:51 pm

Stunning photo – I’m very envious, I’d love a bit of sun at the moment!
    Sally recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

13. expatmammy November 24, 2013 / 7:27 pm

Beautiful, this photo takes me back to my honeymoon
    expatmammy recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

14. TheBoyandMe November 24, 2013 / 9:29 pm

Well the Bristol Channel never looked so good before! 😉 Seriously amazing though, looks like the end location from The Bourne Supremacy.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…Win A Magic Elf or Fairy Door (#Giveaway)My Profile

15. Charly Dove November 24, 2013 / 11:31 pm

Wow what an incredible capture – just stunning! Can’t wait to hear about your trip 🙂
    Charly Dove recently posted…First photography awardMy Profile

16. Fivegoblogging November 27, 2013 / 9:42 pm

Stunning view. I’d want to sail off towards that horizon 🙂
    Fivegoblogging recently posted…PerspectivesMy Profile