1. Nikki Thomas January 4, 2014 / 8:56 pm

Ha ah yes that really does sum up your week doesn’t it?? Lots of stars on there,so it is obviously going well?!
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…The 365 project 2014 – week oneMy Profile

2. jenny paulin January 4, 2014 / 11:19 pm

oooooh good luck Z! I am trying to persuade Jenson to use a potty but it is very hit and miss (mostly miss so still in pull ups!) x
    jenny paulin recently posted…Project 365 Week 1 (2014)My Profile

3. Charly Dove January 4, 2014 / 11:21 pm

Genius Tas – and there are stars!!! I hope its all going alright 🙂

Decided to join in with 365 finally!

4. Not a frumpy mum January 5, 2014 / 8:22 am

This picture fills me with dread as we need to start thinking about potty training soon! Good luck, it seems to be going well judging by the number of stars up there x
    Not a frumpy mum recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

5. Claire January 5, 2014 / 8:54 am

Oh, I so remember this – over 16 years ago now…
    Looks like he’s doing well!
    Good luck and happy new year 🙂
    Claire recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

6. we3three January 5, 2014 / 8:17 am

Ahhh looks like he is doing well! soooo good when u dont have to buy nappies anymore!

7. Michelle @ Bod for tea January 5, 2014 / 8:22 am

Oh good luck with that!
    Michelle @ Bod for tea recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Sonya Cisco January 5, 2014 / 9:33 am

Ah, I have all that to look forward to soon- Syd will do a wee on the potty, but I dont think he is quite ready for the whole hog yet- I hope you will be blogging your tips for me! Good Luck Z 🙂
    Sonya Cisco recently posted…Silent Sunday ~ 5th of JanuaryMy Profile

9. AtoZ Mummy January 5, 2014 / 8:42 am

What a lovely chart and looks like he’s doing really well! I was a terrible mummy and rewarded with chocate buttons lol! X
    AtoZ Mummy recently posted…Silent Sunday 5th January 2014My Profile

10. HPMcQ January 5, 2014 / 11:01 am

looking good!

11. ListeningMum January 5, 2014 / 9:10 pm

I remember it well, hope all is going well x
    ListeningMum recently posted…Silent Sunday 05/01/2014My Profile

12. TheBoyandMe January 5, 2014 / 10:25 pm

Yay, well done Z! What is his reward when he manages to get a whole row of stickers? Good work!

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

13. Carolin January 5, 2014 / 11:44 pm

Looks like Z has cracked it. I’m so glad we’ve got potty training out of the way and most of all that Amy’s done it all by herself. I had panicked so much about it and I needed have…
    Carolin recently posted…Silent Sunday – 01/2014My Profile

14. kateonthinice January 6, 2014 / 12:31 am

Struggled with this part of parenting. Looks like you are on the right track so well done you
    kateonthinice recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

15. Gemma Marshall January 12, 2014 / 1:07 pm

I remember this well, just finished doing this with my son!