The theme in the Gallery this week is Food.

Anyone that knows me in real life knows I usually declare Im hungry within about an hour of going somewhere. I am that person that would gladly eat all day long given half the chance and I am that saddo that will take a photo of my beautiful looking dish just before tucking in.

My eyes are usually bigger than my belly (or so I’m told) but that doesn’t stop me from flicking through the desserts menu afterwards just for “something nice”. Many a time I’ve dreamed of going on a holiday somewhere half based on the type of cuisine I’m going to get there.

Luckily the hubby is the same, my friends are the same and my family is the same. Special occasions are pretty fantastic when it comes to food. And if we could just show Little Z the amazing-ness that is food then that would be glorious.

I know I need to eat healthier really. And I will. Honest. Starting soon.

Meanwhile, here’s a little selection.

Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

1. Sarah MumofThree World February 5, 2014 / 7:55 am

My mouth is watering and, as a vegetarian, I can’t even eat half of that food! Even though I have my issues with food, I absolutely love eating out 🙂
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…The Gallery: FoodMy Profile

2. Helen (SaveEveryStep - family stories past & present) February 5, 2014 / 11:11 am

Phwoar. That is all.

3. Kelloggsville February 5, 2014 / 9:22 pm

Waffles! That is all…waffles!

4. Tara @ Sticky Fingers February 6, 2014 / 12:53 pm

You are SO not the only one taking photos of your meals; I do it all the time and it drives my husband mad! Which obviously makes me want to do it more *cough*
    Tara @ Sticky Fingers recently posted…The Photo Gallery 173: FoodMy Profile

5. older mum in a muddle February 9, 2014 / 5:52 pm

Yum, yum, yummy!!!!! I love food – life’s greatest pleasure :o). X

Ps. Those cup cakes look fab!
    older mum in a muddle recently posted…The GrumpMy Profile

6. Emily February 12, 2014 / 12:49 pm

That all looks amazing, especially love the cupcakes…

I’m really hungry now! xx

7. Franglaise Mummy February 12, 2014 / 3:59 pm

Are you trying to kill me?! I’m totally drooling here now. Hubs and I are crazy about food too and rate our holidays on how well we ate in each place, so I totally get where you’re coming from there.
    Franglaise Mummy recently posted…Franglaise Mummy does food tooMy Profile