1. Charly Dove March 8, 2014 / 10:50 pm

Oh wow that’s fantastic! You must have been so chuffed to get this. Hope he’s settling in alright x ps. hoping your car woes are not the turbo!!!
    Charly Dove recently posted…Project 365: Week #10My Profile

2. Not a frumpy mum March 9, 2014 / 9:22 am

How precious, I always love it when my little boy comes home from nursery with all the things he’s made!
    Not a frumpy mum recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

3. shahnaz March 9, 2014 / 10:47 am

What a fabulous first picture x very special x
    shahnaz recently posted…#SilentsundayMy Profile

4. brinabird and son March 9, 2014 / 2:51 pm

and the collection begins! We have a HUGE folder of stuff from the wee man. Gets me and hubby out of having to worry about mother’s and father’s day ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope he is settled now.
    brinabird and son recently posted…Project 365 Days 61 – 67My Profile

5. Carolynne @ Mummy Endeavours March 9, 2014 / 3:07 pm

I love these kind of pictures, I can’t throw any away!! That’s a great piece of artwork right there ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Carolynne @ Mummy Endeavours recently posted…Park FunMy Profile

6. Sophie RR March 9, 2014 / 7:42 pm

Lovely. There will be plenty more where that came from. I don’t think that I have thrown any of Bibsey’s artwork away. Can’t quite bring myself to do it. She is quite prolific so we are under a mountain of ‘art’.
    Sophie RR recently posted…Silent Sunday 9 March 2014My Profile

7. Tom March 9, 2014 / 8:20 pm

Lovely! It’s great when they start bringing home their artwork isn’t it?! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. LauraCYMFT March 9, 2014 / 9:28 pm

What a fantastic picture. Prepare to clear space on your fridge for all the others that will come home with him now ๐Ÿ™‚
    LauraCYMFT recently posted…The Week That Was #9My Profile

9. Nikki Thomas March 13, 2014 / 8:15 pm

Aw that is so lovely and I bet you will treasure it – along with the other thousand that will you get
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…Mother’s Day Gifts from My 1st YearsMy Profile