1. Nikki Thomas March 15, 2014 / 8:38 pm

That is such a great capture. They are fine looking birds it is a shame that they are such a menace
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…The 365 Project – Week 11My Profile

2. Kizzy March 16, 2014 / 7:12 am

If I’d have tried this the kids would have frightened them off first!
    Kizzy recently posted…#SilentSundayMy Profile

3. Amanda March 16, 2014 / 7:42 am

So fun, love the 2 facing the other way

4. Emma March 16, 2014 / 8:56 am

Great composition! Wonder what they were waiting for! 🙂
    Emma recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

5. Corinne March 16, 2014 / 11:16 am

I don’t miss living near gulls!

6. HelpfulMum March 16, 2014 / 1:53 pm

Great picture! I saw a load of sheep lined up in a field the other day but couldn’t stop the car to take a picture.
    HelpfulMum recently posted…16.03.13 Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Helen March 16, 2014 / 2:46 pm

Great photo – makes me think they’re all waiting in line
    Helen recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Neesie March 16, 2014 / 6:20 pm

You must have spent hours training those seagulls to line up like that 😉
    I love black and white photos. Thanks for sharing
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Neesie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

9. Kate Williams March 16, 2014 / 7:54 pm

Great picture! I keep trying to get a shot of the gulls near me but have been totally flunking at it 😉
    Kate Williams recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

10. Mummy Glitzer March 16, 2014 / 8:16 pm

Wow this is amazing! Love the angle, the birds all in a line and it looks stunning in black and white too.
    Mummy Glitzer recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

11. LauraCYMFT March 16, 2014 / 8:57 pm

Love the black and white effect. I’d be tempted to run up to them like when I was kid and we would chase the pidgeons but seagulls are so tame now they’d probably just look at me like I was loon!
    LauraCYMFT recently posted…The Week That Was #10My Profile

12. Mummy to boyz March 16, 2014 / 10:02 pm

We have sea gulls do the same on our seafront but they son’t stay there long once my boy scares them away. Lovely picture.
    Mummy to boyz recently posted…Silent sunday 16/03/14My Profile

13. Mari March 16, 2014 / 11:42 pm

I like the symmetry of this photo. Also I think the birds are funny.

14. Tracey @ mummyshire March 17, 2014 / 8:17 pm

What a great shot, it looks like they’re all waiting for something -or someone!! The black and white is perfect for this shot, I love it!!

15. domain September 30, 2014 / 11:31 pm

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This webpage gives helpful facts to us,
    keep it up.