1. Nikki Thomas March 22, 2014 / 8:38 pm

Aw busy little fingers. I quite miss the tracks and things now as the boys have grown out of that sort of thing.
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…Cracking Easter Eggs from Hotel ChocolatMy Profile

2. Charly Dove March 22, 2014 / 9:18 pm

Guessing Z is having a great time with that set! I hope you laid your head on his track to get that lovely capture πŸ™‚
    Charly Dove recently posted…Project 365: Week #12My Profile

3. TheBoyandMe March 22, 2014 / 9:51 pm

Yay you’ve cracked out your dSLR! Love the clarity and focus in this, don’t you think it produces so much better photographs? And why the hell shouldn’t there be a car on the train tracks, I’m sensing a Back To The Future reference somewhere.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…365 #12My Profile

4. Michelle March 22, 2014 / 10:25 pm

We love train tracks here, I always find my girls building tracks everywhere around the house πŸ™‚

5. Angela March 23, 2014 / 6:38 am

Great shot, love the angle.
    My Little boy is always playing with his track too, keeps then entertained for hours x
    Angela recently posted…#SilentsundayMy Profile

6. Erica Price March 23, 2014 / 6:47 am

I love how they get lots of different types of toys and use them all together.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 12 of 2014My Profile

7. Snafflesmummy March 23, 2014 / 7:16 am

Every busy.you can not beat toy cars and wooden tracks

8. Doubtfulmum March 23, 2014 / 8:28 am

I love that he has the car on the track and the train off it. Creative.
    Doubtfulmum recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

9. shahnaz March 23, 2014 / 8:34 am

My boys have always had a love of cars x what a great shot x
    shahnaz recently posted…#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

10. Michelle @ Bod for tea March 23, 2014 / 8:57 am

Lovely close-up and a great shot of fun!
    Michelle @ Bod for tea recently posted…Sabotaged by poopMy Profile

11. HelpfulMum March 23, 2014 / 9:12 am

What a lovely picture. Love the focus. My kids both love playing with cars on train tracks too!
    HelpfulMum recently posted…23.03.14 Silent SundayMy Profile

12. Jenny March 23, 2014 / 9:23 am

Amazing view and capture of child’s play. I love it. I love the angle too. I was trying a few of these shots and trying to blur the background but I am still so new at photography. This is great. #sundayphoto
    Jenny recently posted…Sunday Photo 12/52My Profile

13. Tom March 23, 2014 / 9:55 am

Great photo and a familiar sight in our house too! πŸ™‚
    Tom recently posted…Silent Sunday #30My Profile

14. Alice Megan March 23, 2014 / 11:08 am

I love pictures capturing child’s play it’s such a lovely thing to see

15. HodgePodgeDays March 23, 2014 / 8:48 pm

Brilliant picture, we have cars on our train track all the time, thankfully it’s not a health and safety issue πŸ™‚
    HodgePodgeDays recently posted…Silent Sunday 23/3/14My Profile

16. Foz March 24, 2014 / 12:53 pm

Oh the pic reminds me we have some tracks stored away somewhere! Should get them out for Bee, so much fun!
    Foz recently posted…Project 365 – Week 12My Profile