1. jenny paulin April 19, 2014 / 11:14 pm

awwww thats such a gorgeous photo of your two boys overlooking the blue sea and making the most of this beautiful weather. i also love the curves of the railings in the pic too x
    jenny paulin recently posted…Project 365 #15 (13th – 19th April, 2014)My Profile

2. VaiChin @RamblingThroughParenthood April 20, 2014 / 6:52 am

Beautiful perspective. Love the way the railing casts a shadow #sunday
    VaiChin @RamblingThroughParenthood recently posted…Sunday 20/04/2014My Profile

3. John Adams April 20, 2014 / 7:26 am

Great sky line. I’m also v jealous. Everyone seems to have gone to the beach over the holidays and we didn’t make it!
    John Adams recently posted…A day out in LondonMy Profile

4. DannyUK April 20, 2014 / 9:55 am

Such a lovely day by the looks of it!
    DannyUK recently posted…VasectomyMy Profile

5. mary @AsturianDiary April 20, 2014 / 10:23 am

Just lovely. Sunshine, seaside and family. Love the composition.

6. Jenny April 20, 2014 / 1:54 pm

WOW stunning capture here. I love the lighting and how your family is to the right looking out but you get the whole beach long view. Great photo. And looks like a lovely moment had by all in the sun. #silentsunday Happy Easter!
    Jenny recently posted…Sunday Photo 16/52My Profile

7. Mama Undone April 20, 2014 / 2:50 pm

Love the composition of this shot, in fact i love almost everything about it…the blue skies contrasting fabulously against the rails, the way the rails curve and their shadow that stalks them then the slightly in the shadow subjects brilliantly captured to the far right. Brilliant.

8. Jane April 20, 2014 / 8:06 pm

Love how bright the background is and the boys are in shadow. A fantastic capture x
    Jane recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

9. LauraCYMFT April 20, 2014 / 8:19 pm

Beautiful photo. I love the composition of this shot.
    LauraCYMFT recently posted…Me & You #4My Profile

10. Fiona @ Free Range Chick April 20, 2014 / 9:19 pm

The lines, shadows and lighting of this picture are so interesting and striking. Fabulous photograph.
    Fiona @ Free Range Chick recently posted…SquawkMy Profile

11. tracey @ mummyshire April 20, 2014 / 11:07 pm

That picture is stunning. The close up with daddy contrasted with the expanse of the sky makes this picture really stunning. The sky/clouds is fascinating. Beautifully captured x

12. bat mitzvah April 21, 2014 / 12:11 pm

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your
    site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact
    enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even
    I achievement you access consistently quickly.
    bat mitzvah recently posted…bat mitzvahMy Profile

13. TheBoyandMe April 24, 2014 / 10:12 pm

Tas that photo is amazing! I love the contrast of the silhouette against the brilliant blue sky, and the contrast between the curved rail and the straight horizon. Cracking photo!

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…Scoop Ice-Cream Parlour (Butlin’s)My Profile