1. Charly Dove May 24, 2014 / 9:26 pm

Gorgeous photo! Love a bit (or a lot!) of blue sky. Have yourself a fabulous bank holiday πŸ™‚

Be back for #whatsthestory, running bit behind this week!
    Charly Dove recently posted…Project 365: Week #21My Profile

2. Actually Mummy... May 24, 2014 / 10:08 pm

Taken from the train? I’m always trying to get a good shot through the windows – you see such glorious sights that you don’t catch elsewere πŸ™‚
    Actually Mummy… recently posted…Expressions #08: my football fanMy Profile

3. Sophie RR May 25, 2014 / 7:30 am

I didn’t realise that this was taken from a moving train until I read the comments. Lovely calm shot.
    Sophie RR recently posted…Silent Sunday 25 May 2014My Profile

4. mummyshambles May 25, 2014 / 7:38 am

I love these kind of shots – tree silhouettes on a beautiful sky. Nicely done.x
    mummyshambles recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

5. Erica Price May 25, 2014 / 8:32 am

Gorgeous shot! I love the way the clouds seem to follow the wires.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 21 of 2014My Profile

6. The Mummy Diary May 25, 2014 / 8:49 am

What a lovely sky, love being able to take pictures when we are driving along. Look at all that green too. #silentsunday
    The Mummy Diary recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Sarah @ let them be small May 25, 2014 / 9:18 am

That is a fab picture – love the colours you’ve captured in the sky xx
    #silentsunday

8. OneDad3Girls May 25, 2014 / 11:39 am

What a stunning silhouette and a remarkable sky

OneDad3Girls recently posted…#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

9. Leslie May 25, 2014 / 1:42 pm

Now that is gorgeous! Look how beautiful the sky is. #silentsunday
    Leslie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

10. brinabird and son May 26, 2014 / 12:57 pm

It’s nice when you can enjoy beautiful views from a train!