1. Charly Dove June 7, 2014 / 10:52 pm

Wow that’s amazing, very impressive. Is Z using that roll as a steering wheel?!
    Charly Dove recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

2. Sarah MumofThree World June 8, 2014 / 6:10 am

Fantastic photo. Look forward to reading about your holiday. Is Z impressed with the building, or is he just concentrating on his snack?
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 8.1.14My Profile

3. Emma T June 8, 2014 / 6:44 am

Gorgeous photo – great angle and I can’t make out whether Z’s watching the people or looking at the building

4. Karen June 8, 2014 / 6:54 am

What a beautiful building!

5. Emma June 8, 2014 / 7:02 am

Istanbul is so beautiful isn’t it? Hope you had/are having a great time! 🙂

6. mummyshambles June 8, 2014 / 7:50 am

I don’t now what’s more impressive, the building or the bread roll!
    Fab pic x
    mummyshambles recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

7. The Mummy Diary June 8, 2014 / 9:17 am

Gorgeous shot, is it bad that I was people watching too. Looking at everyone milling around instead of the building behind. Lovely and that roll looks yummy #silentsunday
    The Mummy Diary recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Shay Noble June 8, 2014 / 9:27 am

Gorgeous photo and a stunning building! Looks like your little man thinks so too 🙂
    Shay Noble recently posted…#SilentSunday – 11My Profile

9. Jenny June 8, 2014 / 10:10 am

What an absolutely stunning photo and a great place to be. Stunning and so very jealous. Lovely sunday photo. #sundayphoto
    Jenny recently posted…Sunday photo 23/52My Profile

10. Foz June 9, 2014 / 12:29 am

Yay you got to see the mosque!! Really regret not going now…it looks beautiful!
    Foz recently posted…Mum to an 8 year oldMy Profile

11. Mummy of Two June 12, 2014 / 1:51 pm

What a brilliant photo and an amazing looking building – I am getting rather distracted by that tasty looking bagel though 😀
    Mummy of Two recently posted…Small World Farm PlayMy Profile

12. Kriss MacDonald June 12, 2014 / 10:48 pm

I feel like I’m looking at the scene and amazing view of Istanbul’s Mosque from Little Z’s perspective! Now would love to know what he was thinking…
    Kriss MacDonald recently posted…Old Town and Wild FlowersMy Profile

13. Nikki Thomas June 14, 2014 / 9:39 am

Another lovely photo and what an impressive back drop! I hope you had a lovely holiday
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…Football, what football?My Profile