1. Charly Dove June 28, 2014 / 11:17 pm

What brilliant timing – perfect capture! Hope the rest of the day has been alright and he’s feeling a bit better x
    Charly Dove recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

2. TheBoyandMe June 29, 2014 / 12:18 am

Sports’ Day? Is he flinging something or has he dropped it? Such a rite of passage.

Nipping over from #MySundayPhoto but also thanks for linking up to Project 365.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…Sunday 29th June 2014My Profile

3. Karen June 29, 2014 / 6:41 am

That’s how I feel about the egg and spoon race too!
    Karen recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

4. Erica Price June 29, 2014 / 7:43 am

Oh it’s a game. Was trying to work out if it was some sort of nursery sports day or something. Looks like fun.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 26 of 2014My Profile

• Notmyyearoff June 29, 2014 / 8:06 am

It was sports day 🙂 egg and spoon race.

5. Jenny June 29, 2014 / 8:07 am

ahhh what a fun game. looks like he is having fun! Great capture. #sundayphoto
    Jenny recently posted…Sunday photo 26/52My Profile

6. Iona@Redpeffer June 29, 2014 / 9:03 am

I don’t know the game, but it looks fun-anything involving running is good in my book!
    Iona@Redpeffer recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Nikki Thomas June 29, 2014 / 1:08 pm

Aw bless him, I love the egg and spoon race, we have the ELC set and have had many hours of fun with it
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…The 365 Project – Week 26My Profile

8. Carolynne @ Mummy Endeavours June 29, 2014 / 2:12 pm

Ah sports day! We have ours coming up this week and I’m dreading it as my twins don’t like it! Not sure what game this is… is it egg and spoon? Bless your little boy, hope he enjoyed it x
    Carolynne @ Mummy Endeavours recently posted…Silent Sunday – 29/06/14My Profile

9. Neesie June 29, 2014 / 2:33 pm

I’ve never seen this game before but it looks fun 😉
    Beautifully timed and captured with gorgeous colours.
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Neesie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

10. Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) June 30, 2014 / 4:13 pm

Sports day is one of the event that I am excited to experience as a mother of a new student =) #MySundayPhoto

11. Mummy of Two July 2, 2014 / 7:57 pm

Are they the plastic egg and spoons? What happened to gluing your egg to the spoon so it didn’t break?! Hope he had a fun sports day.
    Mummy of Two recently posted…A Younger Me #thegalleryMy Profile