1. Mumof2.com August 31, 2014 / 9:21 am

Aha! All that gorgeous sunshine has been in your neck of the woods ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Lovely photo! #mysundayphoto
    Mumof2.com recently posted…Easy Flapjacks RecipeMy Profile

2. Mary @asturiandiary August 31, 2014 / 9:56 am

Gorgeous summery shot! Puts me in mind of blissful long days out.

3. Iona@redpeffer August 31, 2014 / 10:21 am

Love the light on this-did you use Pic Monkey? And I too have a bicycle ride photo today, one of my favourite things to do x
    Iona@redpeffer recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

4. Jollyjillys August 31, 2014 / 10:23 am

Lovely shot beautiful view love it.

5. image-in-ing August 31, 2014 / 11:37 am

Lovely photo.
    I’ve been having trouble getting blue skies not to look washed out. Not sure how you did that, but I’m envious!!
    I want to invite you to the new home of Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) at http://image-in-ing.blotspot.com/ each week at midnight Tuesday, EST. And you’re welcome to share your blog button for your recurring link-up at the page devoted to Wordless linkups – just remember to use your main blog url rather than a link to an individual post.
    image-in-ing recently posted…Drip… Drip (with linky)My Profile

6. Neesie August 31, 2014 / 3:02 pm

Ahh the open road… brilliant summery shot!
    It looks like the perfect day for a cycle ride ;D
    Neesie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Leslie August 31, 2014 / 8:32 pm

What a lovely view. I hope you guys had fun. Happy Sunday!
    Leslie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Louise September 1, 2014 / 12:05 am

Fabulous photo – love the way you’ve captured the sun’s rays – just beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

9. tracey @ mummyshire September 1, 2014 / 10:23 pm

What a glorious day to go on a bike ride. The sun’s rays shining into the camera makes the shot look really nostalgic. Great photo #sundayphoto
    tracey @ mummyshire recently posted…Lucky : part IIMy Profile

10. Nikki Thomas September 6, 2014 / 8:09 pm

Such a lovely sunny photo, I could do with a few more of those before the autumn finally takes hold
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…No more preschoolersMy Profile