1. Tim September 14, 2014 / 12:15 am

Lovely. An unusual and atmospheric image of a very familiar sight.
    Tim recently posted…Silent Sunday 14/9/14My Profile

2. Neesie September 14, 2014 / 12:49 am

Fantastic composition, so atmospheric with great lighting.
    A great photo ;D
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Neesie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

3. John Adams September 14, 2014 / 5:40 am

As previous commentators have said, very atmospheric. The sky is as eye catching as the building.
    John Adams recently posted…My Sunday Photo 16/9/2014My Profile

4. Sarah MumofThree World September 14, 2014 / 7:20 am

Edinburgh castle with a fabulous sky! I look forward to seeing more photos of your trip to Edinburgh and hearing all about it.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 14.9.14My Profile

5. Karen September 14, 2014 / 7:39 am

Stunning. One of my favourite spots when I visit Edinburgh!
    Karen recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

6. Louise September 14, 2014 / 8:23 am

Stunning photo – very atmospheric πŸ™‚
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Iona@redpeffer September 14, 2014 / 8:46 am

My lovely city. Beautiful castle, and a nice angle too. I do miss Edinburgh x
    Iona@redpeffer recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Erica Price September 14, 2014 / 9:00 am

Stunning view – been very envious of you this weekend. Hope you had a fab time.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 37 of 2014My Profile

9. mummy wife woman September 14, 2014 / 11:41 am

Wow, just WOW!! The sky just finishes the feeling of the photo off fantastically!
    mummy wife woman recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

10. Coombe Mill September 14, 2014 / 2:48 pm

Great photo, the sky really makes the building stand out too.

11. MoolBoots September 14, 2014 / 6:44 pm

That is a lovely photo of a beautiful sight!
    MoolBoots recently posted…Sunday PhotoMy Profile

12. kate on thin ice September 15, 2014 / 12:43 am

A very topical Silent Sunday. I have a bad history with this place as nearly choked there once and also nearly fell over the walls as a small child on the same day. Don’t remember fortunately but tales have been told over and over in the family.
    Lovely moody image