1. Louise January 18, 2015 / 12:12 am

He looks very happy there, what is he looking at?
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

• Notmyyearoff January 18, 2015 / 7:59 am

A very huge tub of popcorn :)we had a trip to the cinemas on Friday.

2. Amanda January 18, 2015 / 12:20 am

All the excited feels captured here, lovely shot
    Amanda recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

3. bloggermummylauren January 18, 2015 / 12:26 am

Love shots like this when you manage to capture your child when they have an expression of genuine joy and excitement on their face an absolutely wonderfully genuine picture.
    bloggermummylauren recently posted…My Sunday Photo 18-01-15My Profile

4. Leslie January 18, 2015 / 2:52 am

Someone looks awfully excited. I wonder what he’s gazing at.
    Leslie recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

5. HelpfulMum January 18, 2015 / 7:23 am

What a gorgeous picture. You have captured the moment perfectly. It made me smile at his excitement.
    HelpfulMum recently posted…18.01.15 Silent SundayMy Profile

6. Karen January 18, 2015 / 8:16 am

He looks delighted and has got so big!!
    Karen recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Iona@redpeffer January 18, 2015 / 9:20 am

He looks so happy and I see you got to ‘help’ him finish the popcorn too-that must have been a hard job ๐Ÿ™‚
    Iona@redpeffer recently posted…Sunday PhotoMy Profile

8. Jayne @ SMABL January 18, 2015 / 2:32 pm

Looks very excited tucking into that popcorn! ๐Ÿ™‚ lovely pic! what did you go and see?
    Jayne @ SMABL recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Snap Happy!My Profile

9. Ojo Henley January 18, 2015 / 4:10 pm

Someone looks very happy! I can see from the comments that he had popcorn, I hope he enjoyed the film x
    Ojo Henley recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

10. VaiChin @RamblingThroughParenthood January 18, 2015 / 7:23 pm

He looks so happy! Love the expression you have captured. #mysundayphoto

11. mommyslittleprincesses January 18, 2015 / 9:20 pm

Such a lovely and happy picture xx

12. Zena's Suitcase January 18, 2015 / 10:36 pm

He looks really excited about something. Is he at the cinema? #mysundayphoto
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

13. Mel January 23, 2015 / 11:03 pm

He looks so excited! Was the photo taken at the cinema?
    Mel recently posted…Mackerel LoafMy Profile