1. angela January 31, 2015 / 8:38 pm

Ah, snow! We’ve not had any, week I trek a lie we had a few flakes come down but it quickly turned into rain 🙂
    angela recently posted…Tree shadow 30/365My Profile

2. Tim January 31, 2015 / 11:36 pm

Looks like a treacherous drive. In West Berkshire we had a little flurry on Thursday and then about a millimetre of snow late on Friday night. Just enough for the kids to make about five snowballs …
    Tim recently posted…10 types of people you meet on social mediaMy Profile

3. sherry from sherrys pickings February 1, 2015 / 5:56 am

that looks like a really hairy scary drive. the only time we have driven in snow was in the US where we ended up in a snow bank and had to be towed out. we don’t get a lot of snow in sunny brisbane!
    sherry from sherrys pickings recently posted…My Sunday Photo 1 February 2015My Profile

4. Erica Price February 1, 2015 / 8:39 am

I don’t like driving in the snow. Hope your journeys this week haven’t been too bad.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 5 of 2015My Profile

5. Karen February 1, 2015 / 9:57 am

Pretty but also tricky to drive in! We’ve had very little down here. Kids are disappointed.
    Karen recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

6. Louise February 1, 2015 / 10:08 am

I love snow but it doesn’t make for good driving conditions. Take care on the roads. Love your new header by the way 🙂
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

7. Iona@redpeffer February 1, 2015 / 10:13 am

I’m rather glad we’ve not had much snow, although the children are incredibly disappointed obviously!
    Iona@redpeffer recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

8. tracey @ mummyshire February 1, 2015 / 2:36 pm

Snow is beautiful to look at and then you remember that life has to go on and the reality of getting about / going to work isn’t so great! Looks like you had a long drive ahead of you.
    #SundayPhoto
    tracey @ mummyshire recently posted…Sunday Photo : 31 January 2015My Profile

9. Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) February 1, 2015 / 3:42 pm

Oohhh I feel cold now and seeing this makes me feel colder! But I still wish for snow =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…D for DragonMy Profile

10. Not A Frumpy Mum February 1, 2015 / 5:04 pm

I don’t envy you being on the roads in that weather, I stayed tucked up indoors and watched the snow falling from my living room window.
    Love the new look 🙂 xx
    Not A Frumpy Mum recently posted…My Sunday Photo {1st February 2015}My Profile

11. Jo Laybourn February 1, 2015 / 8:24 pm

Eek, that looks dicey! Was it? We’ve had a little snow here but it soon went!
    Jo Laybourn recently posted…My Baby is 4!My Profile

12. Emily February 5, 2015 / 2:15 pm

Oh no that looks miserable – we’ve only had one morning of snow here and this reminds me not to wish for it! x