Loud n Proud – Where’s my noodles?

Welcome back to Loud n Proud!

Over the last week we’ve had a few very nice days in London. It was all rather hectic given it was half term and I think every single family in a 50 mile radius decided the Science museum would be a splendid visit. Little Z wasn’t bothered one bit by the crowds and enjoyed playing and running about with my friends little one of the same age. It was a brilliant few days jam-packed with lots of visits around the centre and one I really need to write up.

One thing I failed to notice completely is how Little Z would look very alert and pipe up in restaurants whenever the waiter came to take our order. “Where are my noodles?” was asked very promptly when presented with his mini starter. He wasn’t interested in tiny little starters. He wanted his big boy noodles! A visit tot he Disney cafe resulted in the same type of thing. Sat up, alert and ready to reel off what he wanted, he placed his order of “Chips and that’s it!”. The waiter chuckled and asked if he’d like anything else. After a second of thought he slowly added “pizza?”.

“Well, he has no trouble knowing what to order does he?”

Its not something we’ve noticed but the waiter had him spot on. I looked on a bit in surprise realising this was the first time I’d seen him do this. He was very pleased when presented with his Mickey Mouse shaped pizza and actually even ate most of it. So this week my little proud moment is that we think Little Z has become a pro when ordering food. And maybe a semi pro at eating…some of it!

IMG_4148.JPG

So now its your turn.

I am your friendly host this week and the rules are very simple. Link up a post that features a little (or indeed, big!) proud moment. Whether it be something your little one has discovered or achieved or something you yourself have done that’s made you a little proud. Then grab the badge and link up to the linky below. The linky will stay open until Sunday so you have plenty of time. Then come back next week when Suzanne from 3 Children and It will be hosting.

Not My Year Off

1. Sarah MumofThree World February 26, 2015 / 6:25 am

That is impressive! Neither of my younger two would be brave enough to order food for themselves.
    Glad you all had such a good time in London 🙂
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Stepping upMy Profile

2. life as our little family February 26, 2015 / 6:54 am

Wow i’m impressed. Such independence is cute. I think I am going to try this with Lil G this weekend! I love the mickey pizza. I do love the new design, I see you’re also a fan of Helen’s work. #loudandproud
    life as our little family recently posted…Time for a change – Health and FitnessMy Profile

3. Susan Mann February 26, 2015 / 1:20 pm

Aww well done wee Z knowing what he wanted. xx

4. Emily February 26, 2015 / 5:43 pm

I really like decisiveness, think it’s a top skill, this weekend Master E checked through a menu and pointed out an item we hadn’t ordered – sounds like Z will be at the same soon! xx
    Emily recently posted…Win a First Aid Kit with #TheChokeablesMy Profile

5. Tim February 26, 2015 / 10:58 pm

I love Z’s confidence and fortrightness. There’s a boy who knows what he wants! Glad you had a good time together last week – big days out for half-term are lovely to do.
    Tim recently posted…Confidence and the art of flying soloMy Profile

6. Suzanne3childrenandit February 27, 2015 / 7:59 am

Ah I LOVE that he’s taking it up on himself to order – my children still take some persuading to order for themselves and they’re teenagers! Really like your new header Tas. Fabulous! x
    Suzanne3childrenandit recently posted…Friday Favourites – February 2015My Profile

7. Erica Price February 27, 2015 / 1:53 pm

This reminds me of H. I still laugh at the memory of him on a floating cafe (barge moored on the canal) and asking for a beer. Don’t know what the waiter thought.
    Erica Price recently posted…Melijoe: Kids Love FashionMy Profile

8. Louise February 27, 2015 / 11:37 pm

Well done little Z – sounds like he is definitely good at asking for what he wants and that Mickey Mouse shaped pizza does look very yummy 🙂
    Louise recently posted…An afternoon at Langley ParkMy Profile