Loud n Proud – Little Life Changes

Its been a very strange sort of month over in our house with all sorts happening. Life has changed a bit since discovering our little big surprise and I guess the next few months will be all about preparing for another year off work (Ho ho) and getting ready for our new addition.

Little Z has very much taken the whole thing in his stride and looked somewhat pleased for about 20 seconds before he completely forgot about it and moved onto his next adventure, which consisted of selling me an ice cream from his toy shop for £20. Bloomin inflation! He continues to entertain us with all his funny phrases and I’m now tempted to print and frame some of the best and most memorable ones. These little moments are the ones that make us chuckle and we usually end up repeating them to each other, very much coming down to his level instead of behaving like mature and wholly responsible adults. So this month I think I am just proud of the little moments appreciate and take great delight in. Its so easy to forget those things in searching for massive goals that we’re all out for in life. The little moments more than fill those gaps sometimes and have us laughing our heads off along the way.

So Its your turn to come link up with all your Loud n Proud moment. Do you have a big, small, old or new moment you’d love to share? Then grab the badge and link up below. Then The linky will be open till Sunday evening. Your friendly host next week will be Suzanne from 3 Children and It. Enjoy!!

Not My Year Off

1. Sarah MumofThree World March 26, 2015 / 6:30 am

It sounds like Z took the news in a similar way to my niece has taken the arrival of her new brother!
    Framing those phrases is a brilliant idea! It’s amazing how quickly you forget them. The main reason I started my blog is to record the funny things my kids say – I didn’t expect to still be blogging three and a half years later!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…The ballet show 2015My Profile

2. Seychellesmama March 26, 2015 / 6:50 am

Ahhh I think printing and framing some of little Z’s best quotes is such a fab idea, it will be lovely to have!!
    Bless him for taking it so well and then moving on very quickly to selling you the worlds most expensive ice cream haha!!! Xx
    Seychellesmama recently posted…21 months!My Profile

3. Suzanne3childrenandit March 26, 2015 / 6:37 pm

Thank you for reminding me of this Tas, you’re so right – it is the small moments in the everyday that we should be proud of. x
    Suzanne3childrenandit recently posted…The Big 5 Life LessonsMy Profile

4. Louise March 26, 2015 / 7:37 pm

Aww lovely to enjoy those little moments. Huge congratulations to you and glad Little Z has taken it all in his stride. Thank you for hosting #loudnproud 🙂
    Louise recently posted…The preschool Easter concertMy Profile

5. ghostwritermummy March 27, 2015 / 4:50 pm

Ah I’m still smiling at your happy news! Can’t wait to read more about your pregnancy and the new baby! Thanks for hosting 🙂 x x xx
    ghostwritermummy recently posted…Elsie Rose is five months oldMy Profile

6. Caroline (Becoming a SAHM) March 27, 2015 / 7:57 pm

First of all, congratulations! Very excited for you and glad to hear all is going well (I co-host a linky for pregnancy, baby and parenting posts on a Monday, #MaternityMondays if you’d like to join). Secondly I totally agree, there ate so many little things to be proud of every day and it is worry remembering those too 🙂 xx
    Caroline (Becoming a SAHM) recently posted…No more excusesMy Profile