1. HelpfulMum May 16, 2015 / 10:40 pm

Oh my goodness, this picture is just perfect. Seriously! Absolutely stunning. Hope you’ve had an amazing time.
    HelpfulMum recently posted…Kidzpod review and giveawayMy Profile

2. chantelle hazelden May 17, 2015 / 12:11 am

what a brilliant moment to capture, love the dark against the light, such a great mix of colours x
    chantelle hazelden recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

3. Mel May 17, 2015 / 12:20 am

Oh wow, this is an impressive shot. I have never quite managed to get a decent silhouette shot. Will do do a tutorial for that? Pinning now in my photography board xx
    Mel recently posted…Another Milestone for WrigglyMy Profile

4. Leslie May 17, 2015 / 2:17 am

What a fun photo. Did he find anything splashing around?
    Leslie recently posted…SundayMy Profile

5. Louise May 17, 2015 / 8:04 am

Stunning photo – love the silhouette and the beautiful colours of the sky. This is definitely one for framing 🙂
    Louise recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

6. TheBoyandMe May 17, 2015 / 10:16 am

That is absolutely stunning! So beautiful and delicate. I love the clarity of the ripples and Z’s reflection, the silhouette against those vivid colours is amazing.

Is this your new phone? (Good photo because of you, not the phone though!)
    TheBoyandMe recently posted…Ten Small World Play Scenes (Tuesday Tutorials)My Profile

7. OneDad3Girls May 17, 2015 / 10:43 am

Oh my word this is perfect, amazing use of the light

8. Kelly Palmer May 17, 2015 / 1:03 pm

Amazing photo, it looks like it should be in an advert or travel book.
    Kelly Palmer recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

9. Nickie May 17, 2015 / 2:16 pm

Oh wow! I’d buy this as a piece of art!!

10. Notes by Nectar May 17, 2015 / 2:48 pm

Beautiful photo!

11. Fi Ní Neachtáin May 17, 2015 / 5:34 pm

Such a beautiful photo. Your son silhouette against the sunset is just stunning #MySundayPhoto

Fiona @ http://www.fawnsandfables.com

12. jenny paulin May 18, 2015 / 10:08 am

what a beautiful photo – those gorgeous sunset colours against the black of the sea and Z’s body. i hope you are enjoying your holiday x
    jenny paulin recently posted…Frozen Ice CakeMy Profile

13. Hannah May 18, 2015 / 1:40 pm

What a beautiful photo!!!!!

14. Alan herbert May 18, 2015 / 5:14 pm

Beautiful photo. I find the ones when you catch them unawares are the best.
    Alan herbert recently posted…My Sunday PhotoMy Profile