There is a fantastic giveaway on the blog this month, courtesy of Three Mobile to celebrate the launch of the brand new HTC One M9.
If there’s one thing I love is to take one too many photos with my phone and then to message it to everyone I know. Ever since Little Z came along that’s probably increased about three fold. The HTC One M9 has an impressive 20 megapixel camera, a 26.8mm lens and a standby battery life of 402 hours it gives a trigger happy phone lover the perfect little gadget to take along to all trips.
Three Mobile are offering one very lucky winner a £75 Google or an iTunes voucher depending on your phone. All you have to do to enter the giveaway is to answer one question by leaving a comment below:
“What’s the best photo editing app and why”
For a bonus entry you can tweet about the comp with whatever you would like. Please remember to also include the following:
#CompWithHTC @notmyyearoff http://notmyyearoff.com/2015/05/win-a-75-itune…ith-htc-one-m9/
(Please leave an additional comment to confirm you’ve tweeted, thanks!)
A winner will be picked at random on the 1st June 2015 and will be informed via email.
Terms and Conditions for Entrants
1. The competition will run for 30 days from the date of announcement.
2. To enter the competition, participants must submit a comment with the answer to the question published on the competition post (‘What’s the best photo editing app and why?’). Additionally entrants can take part sharing their comment on Twitter using the hashtag provided.
3. The entry must include the hashtag #CompWithHTC.
4. The prize is a £75 apps voucher (either Google Play or iTunes).
5. Participants must be a resident of the UK to win The Prize.
6. This competition is not restricted to HTC users – any individual who owns a mobile phone can enter.
Free competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/%C2%A375-itunes-or-google-voucher#sthash.OLcavRAo.dpuf