A bit of flapping

We’re fully into weaning now and have a little baby that really loves it. It is puréed galore right now and I’m not quite sure what he prefers, taste wise, but I do know he likes anything you put into his mouth. It’s probably a bit early to say but I think I have another little boy that has a huge sweet tooth. We’re going to attempt baby led weaning soon. He’s already loving licking fruit and brioche. Everything this month is all about licking. And drooling. And teething. There are no teeth yet though.
Baby E is now rolling over quickly and then flapping on the spot with full vigour. He looks like he’s trying to swim on the spot and would probably propel quite nicely if I put him in a swimming pool. Everyone that sees him remarks “it won’t be long now”. I’m definitely not in a hurry though. Another month of no crawling and plenty of flapping would do me fine. I’m not sure it’ll be that long though!

Post linked up to Project 366 / Project 53 and My Sunday Photo. Thanks for reading!

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

1. Nikki Thomas March 12, 2016 / 9:15 pm

Oh look at him!! He is so gorgeous and looks like such a happy little chap. As for the moving, I remember that feeling, you really want them to do things but you don’t want to get to that stage as you know that it changes everything and you won’t be able to turn your back for a second.
    Nikki Thomas recently posted…TOMY Zootropolis Toy Bundle GiveawayMy Profile

2. Melody March 13, 2016 / 12:27 am

Look at those eyes and the gorgeous smile -very contagious. x

3. Tim March 13, 2016 / 1:39 am

What a gorgeous smile! And it’s great that he’s taking to a variety of food too. Our first two were both fussy eaters initially and have only started to really expand their horizons the last year or two.

4. Laura March 13, 2016 / 4:34 am

Awwww what a gorgeous gorgeous picture! Beautiful eyes and I love that onesie! They just grow too quick don’t they xx

5. Louise @ Birds and Lilies March 13, 2016 / 9:09 am

Oh he is so gorgeous! And love his babygro 🙂 That’s great that he’s liking everything so far, we did baby led weaning and I love it xx

6. Anne March 13, 2016 / 1:45 pm

What a lovely photo, such a cute smile. I remember the flapping stage but my little boy never crawled, he didn’t even like sitting up just lying and flapping. He was a bit lazy and didn’t walk until he was 20 months, but he’s 5 now and running around like a whirlwind.

7. Karen March 13, 2016 / 4:59 pm

He’s just gorgeous and how is he big enough to be on food already? That went fast!!

8. Debbie March 13, 2016 / 4:59 pm

Hi Tas, what a lovely photo! It’s a good thing that he’s enjoying his food, but not so good that me’s getting closer to being mobile! Fingers crossed it’s not too soon.

Debbie recently posted…Shiza Cross, KampiMy Profile

9. Hayley @hayleyfromhome March 14, 2016 / 1:21 pm

I just love this photo of him Tas, he’s so cute! Looks like a cheerful little one and I’m glad the weaning is going so well xx
    Hayley @hayleyfromhome recently posted…Babies No MoreMy Profile

10. Pamela | Life With Munchers March 14, 2016 / 1:39 pm

Weaning….ahhhh! We’re going through the same and i find it so stressful. She has some appetite though! She just will not touch a cup…cries when she sets eyes on it now! x

11. Rachel @ The Ordinary Lovely March 14, 2016 / 9:25 pm

Oh my goodness, how is it already time for weaning?! It’s gone so fast. I must admit, it’s not a time which I look back on fondly but I’m so pleased it’s going well for you. And that smile?! Gorgeous!

12. Sarah March 15, 2016 / 10:30 pm

That smile is adorable! We’ve recently started weaning too – I just shove a bit of what Toby is eating on Gabe’s highchair tray and see how he gets on though! And I totally know what you mean about the swimming thing – Gabe does that too 🙂

13. Jenny Paulin March 18, 2016 / 7:29 pm

beautiful photo Tas 🙂 Burton was a very late crawler – infact he never really crawled he just slid across the floor! x
    Jenny Paulin recently posted…Peach Melba Yogurt CakeMy Profile