1. Sarah Christie November 14, 2016 / 9:10 pm

Tas I think we need to visit Abu Dhabi just for Ferrari world it looks incredible, Jack and Joe would love it xx
    Sarah Christie recently posted…Monday Escapes 14/11My Profile

2. Baby Isabella November 14, 2016 / 11:34 pm

My Grandfather would go nuts for that place! He loves Ferrari! Love the indoor track and look at the size of the gift shop!! #MondayEscapes

3. Sarah MumofThree World November 15, 2016 / 8:56 am

It sounds amazing! My husband would be in his absolute element there!
    I know you said it was good, but I didn’t imagine there would be as much as that to do. It’s great that you get a baby pass so you don’t have to queue twice for everything.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Fuel Your Dreams with Sun-PatMy Profile

4. Elizabeth (Wander Mum) November 15, 2016 / 12:58 pm

This looks brilliant! We went to the Grand Prix there a few years ago and I wondered what Ferrari World was like inside. I think we need to go back and visit! We went to the Ferrari Museum in Italy but this takes it to another level and clearly plenty to do for the kids (and big kids). I would love to do the Go-karting! Thanks for linking #citytripping
    Elizabeth (Wander Mum) recently posted…City Tripping #53My Profile

5. Tracey Williams November 15, 2016 / 9:00 pm

Wow I honestly thought it would just be a museum (though a very posh and shiny museum). I didn’t expect it to have a white knuckle ride in it. This sounds the perfect day out for little and much bigger kids, ie husbands x
    Tracey Williams recently posted…Secondary School – The transition has startedMy Profile

6. Katie @mummydaddyme November 15, 2016 / 10:25 pm

Ooh it looks so much fun! I have wanted to go back to one of the Emirates for ages, I can imagine it has changed so much since I was there ten years ago. My husband would LOVE Ferrari World. x

7. Ruth November 16, 2016 / 2:19 am

You know, this place looks very enticing. My husband would not like to miss it for anything in the world. #citytripping
    Ruth recently posted…Szentendre: Day Trip from BudapestMy Profile

8. Corey with fifi + hop November 16, 2016 / 3:05 am

I have two girls, but I can tell they’d love this – looks awesome! If kids only knew the things they have these days that we never did..;). #citytripping

9. Hayley @hayleyfromhome November 16, 2016 / 1:01 pm

This sounds amazing, I didn’t even know there was a Ferrari world or that it would be so child friendly, what a fab idea! I love that they do a baby pass, everywhere should have one of those, so much easier for you to both enjoy it with Z and the go karts look fab. Looks like such a different place to visit, I can imagine your husband was in his element, mine isn’t really bothered about cars but I’d quite like it 🙂
    Hayley @hayleyfromhome recently posted…Smiggle Store – Liverpool OneMy Profile

10. Natalie November 17, 2016 / 2:08 pm

Oh my gosh never mind the kids my husband would love this! He loves cars! Sounds like you had an amazing time x
    Natalie recently posted…Highs and LowsMy Profile

11. Erica Price November 20, 2016 / 6:35 am

The baby pass sounds really good for parents with little ones (and their big brothers). I’d thought it would be more of a museum and less of an attraction – looks like fun.

12. HodgePodgeDays November 22, 2016 / 8:28 pm

Oh my gosh, this looks amazing, we need one in the UK don’t we! 🙂

13. Becky Cowley November 24, 2016 / 9:03 am

Looks like you had lots of fun! Not just a car museum! 🙂