Being cosy and pretty colours

We’ve had one too many days indoors with everything being cosy and not able to share toys. The boys absolutely love creating obstacle courses and I’m forever shouting at them to “BE CAREFUL!”. It’s so nice that we now have longer days and we’ve finally stopped hibernating…or at least attempted to. I have two boys that really don’t like sharing very much and it’s rare to see them sat lovingly like this. I’ve managed to get a fair few snaps of them looking like brothers that cherish the iPad together. The reality usually involves a lot of snatching, some screeching and then me trying to act like a rubbish referee.

It seems like it’s Valentine’s Day overload all over the place, which irritates me a bit for reasons I don’t know. I do love all the colours but I tend to roll my eyes a lot when I see it rammed in all the shops. It feels like a bit like there’s a lot of pressure to comply to romance this week and I kind of can’t wait for it to all be off the shelves and filled with Easter eggs instead, ha! I saw these very nice bath bombs today all pink and pretty.

In the meantime, we’ll be juggling work and half term over the next few days and hoping we don’t get snowed in over what looks like a week of snowmageddon.

1. John Adams February 11, 2018 / 7:03 am

If it makes you feel any better, my two daughters aren’t always the best at sharing. ENjoy half-term….and the bath bombs if you bought some!

2. Sarah MumofThree World February 11, 2018 / 8:45 am

Such a lovely photo of the boys! My boys used to be very good at sharing, probably because there’s quite a small age gap and they shared a room. These days, they’re going through a bad fighting phase. My younger son has grown and after a couple of years of the size difference being too big, he can fight back – and he does!
    My husband bought his own Valentine’s present (a SD jumper) when he was buying mine (a SD Tshirt). The Tshirt is now lying around the bedroom – he’s basically given it to me, but I don’t think I should wear it or put it away in the wardrobe until after Valentine’s day!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 11.2.18My Profile

3. Darren Coleshill February 11, 2018 / 9:27 am

Gorgeous photo of them together, my girls have their moments with sharing. It gets better as they grow up

Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

4. Anne February 11, 2018 / 12:43 pm

Finger crossed that you don’t get snowed in! What kids ‘are’ good at sharing? There is always going to be some bickering. What a lovely photo of your boys though.
    Anne recently posted…My Sunday Photo 11th February 2018My Profile

5. Tracey Williams February 11, 2018 / 6:52 pm

My two used to not even be able to share the same air when they were younger, but surprisingly they get on much better as they have got older. Urgh I know what you mean about Valentines stuff being everywhere. Roll on Easter bunnies lol x
    Tracey Williams recently posted…Our travel plans for 2018My Profile

6. Debbie February 11, 2018 / 7:15 pm

Hi Tas, and they say the camera never lies! Ha! I wonder who came up with that one?… I was thinking how I could happily polish off a couple of those hearts with a cup of tea and then read they were bath bombs. I really should get out more often! Have a fun half term.

xx
    Debbie recently posted…Top Of The IslandMy Profile

7. chickenruby February 11, 2018 / 7:27 pm

oooh i’m so hoping for some snow next week in the UK, haven’t seen the proper stuff for a good few years now. We’re not big fans of valentines, although I’ve bough hubby a card, he’s currently flying to Pakistan then off to Saudi, home the early hours of Thursday, so we’ll probably have a meal out in the evening. Not a huge thing here, but the shops are selling some stuff and all the restaurants are offering meals
    chickenruby recently posted…My Sunday Photo Week 163 New Metro Line for Expo 2020My Profile

8. Lins @ Boo & Maddie February 11, 2018 / 9:00 pm

What a lovely capture of them together. I hope the forecast doesn’t play havoc with your half-term plans too much #mysundayphoto

9. Emma T February 12, 2018 / 12:57 am

The weather does look a bit strange doesn’t it. My friend in Manchester had wanted us to go with her and the kids to the Lakes this week. I’m glad I said no because I don’t do snow and I wouldn’t want to be worrying about driving up that way with snowf forecast. Hope you have a good week
    Emma T recently posted…School Days – owl dayMy Profile

10. Tara February 12, 2018 / 8:15 pm

I thought the bath bombs were cakes! Oops. Glad I didn’t eat one. A cute photo of your boys 🙂

11. Jeanna February 13, 2018 / 4:16 am

Ooh, bath bombs, I thought they were cookies. It gets tricky keeping the young uns inside—glad you’re out of hibernation. Adorable photo, one suitable for framing. Have you heard of Palintines Day?
    Jeanna recently posted…Patio SeatingMy Profile

12. Mary @ Over 40 and a Mum to One February 13, 2018 / 7:34 pm

Love that first shot. I don’t do Valentine’s Day at all, just a load of twaddle in my opinion, but it would be my grandfather’s birthday and his middle name was Valentine, so the day has a different meaning for me #365

13. Andrea @ Topsy Turvy Tribe February 14, 2018 / 11:50 am

Aasah love the photo of the boys together. There’s hardly any commercialised advertising for Valentine’s day here in Portugal, just a couple of pot place b.s. and chocolates in the supermarket! It’s a relief! Hope you don’t get snowed in
    Andrea @ Topsy Turvy Tribe recently posted…Penamacor Old Town and Jewish QuarterMy Profile

14. Elaine Livingstone February 14, 2018 / 6:30 pm

my eldest two daughter use to fight like cat and dog and the only thing they ever could agree on was that they hated each other. was only the birth of my first grandchild that really got them being civilised to each other
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted…#MySundayPhoto 11th FebMy Profile

15. Susan Mann February 15, 2018 / 6:28 pm

What a beautiful photo of the boys together. I can’t be doing with Valentine’s day, we do cards and chocolates, but that’s it xx

16. Erica Price February 18, 2018 / 10:54 am

I’m not mad keen on all the Valentine’s stuff either. It’s not just a single woman’s sour grapes either as I’ve never been big on it. I do like the little bath bombs though.
    Erica Price recently posted…Week 6: 2018My Profile

17. Mandi March 1, 2018 / 4:17 pm

I must admit it is actually nice to have some cosy days indoors, Are those Lush bath bombs?
    Mandi recently posted…Project 365 Weeks 7 and 8.My Profile