Loving dinosaurs (and burgers)

We’ve been back to school this week and didn’t do too much last week because of lots of work juggling (and snow. So much snow!)

We did manage to squeeze in a trip to the zoo though with the sun being out for a little bit. Our “local” is Blackpool and it’s not too far so we’re used to nipping over a fair bit. I find it a bit old now and a tiny bit tired but I love all the space to run about in and the huge dinosaur display, as do the boys. The toddler is going through a roaring phase at the moment so he fully exercised his lungs for about an hour and both boys burned off a lot of energy.

It’s been our one big trip out last week and I think we need to plan some more with easter being only 4 weeks away (how is that coming along so quickly?).

I keep wondering about the Cairngorms up in Scotland so if anyone has stayed there with kids then please let me know where. Absolutely everything looks too lovely!

In other news, my new but slightly unlucky car ended up with a cracked windscreen courtesy of a flying stone from a maintenance truck and I had to kill some time enduring this lovely burger whilst Autoglass fixed it. It’s tough waiting around sometimes.

1. Emma T February 24, 2018 / 11:36 pm

Z looks so old in those photos. Growing up fast aren’t they

2. Tim February 25, 2018 / 1:07 am

The boys are so big now! And how is Easter barely a month away already?!?

3. Debbie February 25, 2018 / 6:31 am

Hi Tas, oh my! You have a dinosaur whisperer in your midst! It’s great they had so much fun, I’m sure children don’t notice tired. Not when it comes to Mum and that’s a fact (could even be a dinosaur one, depending on the Mum). That burger and chips looks a fair consolation for having to wait for your windscreen to be fixed.

Debbie recently posted…Really, Alphie? Really?My Profile

4. Sarah MumofThree World February 25, 2018 / 8:17 am

The boys look so happy! You haven’t had much luck with the car.
    I saw the Cairngorms on TV the other day and I wanted to go too. My husband pointed out that the snow isn’t guaranteed. I would definitely want snow!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent SundayMy Profile

5. Darren Coleshill February 25, 2018 / 9:14 am

I love the happy photos from the zoo, and that burger is making me feel hungry

Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

6. Anne February 25, 2018 / 2:38 pm

I remember the dinosaurs at Blackpool zoo, we didn’t have much time for our visit but the kids remember the dinosaurs most. Oh poor you having to endure eating that burger while waiting for your window to be fixed, what a shame 😉

7. Tara February 25, 2018 / 3:34 pm

Looks like a fab trip. Our nearest zoo has once dinosaur, I always find it a bit random.

8. Helpful Mum February 25, 2018 / 7:24 pm

I haven’t been to Blackpool zoo in ages, it’s probably our closest too! The burger looks amazing.
    Helpful Mum recently posted…25.02.18 My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

9. chickenruby February 26, 2018 / 12:25 am

the kids looked like they’ve had a lot of fun with the dinosaur #mysundayphoto #365

10. Jeanna February 26, 2018 / 6:59 am

Those are some scary dinos, especially the T Rex.
    Jeanna recently posted…Trail MapMy Profile

11. Natalie February 26, 2018 / 3:03 pm

Ah this looks like fun! Oh and that burger looks amazing!! #mysundayphoto

12. Susan Mann February 28, 2018 / 7:00 pm

Aww what a fab trip. The dinosaurs there are fab. One of our fave zoos. Looks like the boys enjoyed it. They are getting so big xx #365

13. Helena February 28, 2018 / 9:57 pm

My eldest would have loved to have seen this dinosaur exhibition. #MySundayPhoto

14. Naomi Hassan March 3, 2018 / 6:48 pm